Sunday 24 February 2008

Dear god, it has been a few daysIt has since posting here. How time flies when your having fun. NOT. It has been a bit of a mixture of stuff towards the backend of last week. Most of it spent sinking pints in order to try and forget the suffering that I have been through recently. Boy was I wrong. Forgot about the hangovers in the morning. Naa that was not the main reason. I am quite content with myself now and the world of discovery is falling at my feet. I am finding that even the basics of being a woman tuff like CTM Cleanse Tone & Moisturize twice a day, but am now getting into the routine of doing this and have had many comments on how I am looking better for it.
Having such a small budget at the mo' have decided to get the things what I need and get used to using them on a daily basis. Next will come the foundation and start the makeup process. I am not intending to look like a tart 24/7 but just purely the basic slap needed on a daily basis. And hope the rest will come wiv time ad practice.
People are still giving me the evils and cannot make out weather I am gay or not. My femme ways are now being released into the community and seem to be able to get by although have not been out dressed fully yet. I am more comfortable with just me jeans or jogging bottoms. Although in saying this, it is a nightmare going into the smelly gents loos still but will change when I get my referral.

I have now moved into a bigger room in my house and is awesome as I can strut my stuff in my heels. Also having a mirror makes it easier to practice my makeup.
Still got to sort things out though as only moved last night and the room is still a mess.

Seem to be settling in well with my new life but have still got a long way to go. Thankfully the girls over at the angels slapped it into me about taking things slow. I have no intention to fall flat on my face and will do everything i my power to get this right.

Have told my mum now that my mind is made firm and I am going all the way wiv my transition. She is cool about the whole thing and is going to back me as much as she can.
Even my housemates have realised that this is something in which I have no control and attitudes are changing. Unfortunately I have a new housmate moving in today and have no idea who he is so kinda going to have to keep things under wraps for a little longer.

Ok, now got to get this mess of a room sorted and will post later. Or in a week or so's time.


xxxKatyxxx

No comments: