Friday 8 February 2008

Been kind of a mixed day today. As hard as it was to remember my dearly departed father, had a few thoughts about myself. Can't believe this is at last going to happen for me. I keep asking why now? Why me. I consulted a local doctor who was great. I told her about my situation and she tried to understand dearly.
Not having too many of us within the community can be a bit of an issue.
It was decided for my own good, that I try and be strong. I've come this far and tablets to suppress depression would not be a good idea in my current state of mind.

I am going forward now and really going to slow things back. This is all a blur for me.
Somewhat 2 weeks ago, seemed to be quite content in bob mode, now all of a sudden, he seems to be locked away where Katy was.

I am more content with her and have a lot of making up to do to her.


Ok, outta here for now

No comments: