Wednesday 30 April 2008

In the lap of luxuary

I spoke to my tour guide this morning and got the SP on this weeks events.
I got to the hotel safely and met with the guide having a chat over a drink. I cannot belive that at the beginning of this year I said to myself that this was the year it was going to happen and it is.
I thought that I was driving a 24 seat minibus but ended up 43 seater. Hmmm.
I got into the bus and felt so comfortable and confident and just drove off. Ok 7 hours to get here but am staying in the Hilton in Belfast and the rest of the hotels this year will also be 5*. I have booked in tomorrow for a spa treatment in the afternoon. i think I deserve this as a treat for getting this far. I am off working in the morning and shopping in the afternoon and then some TLC. :)

I haveto admit though that this post and the whole not is costing me a fortune but dam worth it.

While driving I was thinking about my future and kinda excited and sad to be doing this. I just feel so free at the moment after all these years of suffering.

Will hope to get back on here at the next hotel. I am cut of as of 12pm tomorrow. :)

No comments: