Tuesday 5 August 2008

Another kick in the teeth

On the advice of some of the girls on the Angels forum I decided that enough was enough and to seek advice and professional help. Now parting with all that I had, I have just got back feeling pretty relaxed to fing out now that I will probably not be back to work until the end of the month. This has now undone all the things that have been patched up and I am now sat here crying as I feel my whole life is doomed. Well maybe it is time to think about the escape plans.

1 comment:

Debbie K said...

Hi Katy
I just wanted you to know you are not alone.
Its me again with the same old advice but I care about you my friend.
I am truly sorry you are having a difficult time.
You have been doing so well.
There is nothing wrong with crying.
You have to let those feelings out.
Its so hard not to take a drink to drown out your worries but it only makes things worse.
You have come so far.
Try to make little steps. Looking at everything as one big picture is pretty frightening.
I started my journey with zero confidence & could never imagine needing to transition never mind actually doing it.
If & its something only you can decide, if you find you need to transition you have to give yourself the best chance to get it right.
I screwed up big time & ended up very ill when I was lucky enough to be working. If only I had the courage to seek the proper help I just might have been able to transition a lot easier.
I learned from my experience & now I feel ready. Although I am always going to be an anxious person I have a self belief & confidence I never ever dreamed possible. It still evaporates some times but I can bounce back quicker.

Anyone who forces there opinion on you & tells you there way is the only way is a fool.

Do what feels right for you.
Take things step by step.
You deserve to be happy you have been through so much.

I believe in you.

Take care
((((((((((((hugs)))))))))
Love
Debbie