Tuesday 5 August 2008

A change in focus

Just under a week left until I move. Well hopefully as I am depending on getting back to work to earn some pennies to be able to pay for the whole thing.
I have become increasingly more excited about moving away from this house and town that for the earlier part of this year played a depressing part of my life.

I have so much now to look forward to and cannot wait until the winter to go to the UK to visit a few well trusted friends that have shared my experiences and helped me out. More that can be said for the supposed "friends" that I have here who can only ignore me these days.
After me extravagant spending spree on Friday which saw me make a wonderful purchase of a new camera, I have been kinda broke but hope that the boss will sort out the rest of my wages today.
I think the reason why I went mad was for the bank holiday here last weekend and the fact of booze. Well I still managed to get to the pub and enjoy myself but never spent what I could have if I would have had more cash. It really is a problem for me and I am determined to work around it in my own way.

Well my time off work has not come without it's benefits and drawbacks but have come to appreciate and reflect on what is actually going on in my life. I have also realized that I spend too much time browsing at the gossip going on with internet forums and have taken a slightly different approach to life recently. It does however make for a bit of a pain haing to carry a rain coat and brolley around all the time as the weather is so unpredictable here.

No comments: