Friday 29 August 2008

A jungle no more

Busy little me has been doing some weeding today out the back :)
Slowly getting to grips with this country life is good and have been reflecting my past back in the UK. It makes me shudder to think on what I had to put up with back there and the copious amounts of junk that I never had the heart to get rid of. Now it is minimal stuff and loving it at that. I still have a vast amount of stuff to sort out here but getting there slowly and now on the last load of washing before I start to iron it all tomorrow evening and Sunday morning.

I am away again on Monday and will be sad to wave goodbye to home which is something I never thought i would be saying, but need to make some money for the winter and have hopefully got a job in the local store but have decided that I need to prioritise my transition first. Most of the locals know about my situation and why I moved here and seem cool but still get all the questions put to me and am happy to answer the best I can. At least they know that I am not some kind of pervert and it seems I have been accepted reasonably well here unlike the bustling town of Killarney.

No comments: