Thursday 21 August 2008

The dust has settled and after a few days of relaxing I am enjoying the peace and tranquility of being myself at last again and once more. Things have become different for me now as the journey of my life steps up a gear and I progress towards my new life. However there are setbacks that I have come to endure but nothing that cannot be handled.
Now that life is moving on and me with it, I appreciate the simple things and have come to realize after the dark days of depression that I am still the same person, the same emotions but significantly different and more confident and determined to get what I have been seeking for so long. But in truth for me is not about parading around in a frock and putting on copious amounts of makeup it is about being happy with life an content with the way I am.

No comments: