Tuesday 26 August 2008

I cannot belive it

With everything that has gone on recently everything has just dropped into place. I ave spoken to a few locals over the last few days and it seems that the village is so friendly and could not give a stuff over my issues. I have found paradise and all that goes with it.
There are other bonuses that I could be in-line for a few part-time jobs which should keep me going through the winter and on into my transition. However these are not in the local village but very close by.
For the first time in my life I feel I have "true" friends right now and not people who want to use me, abuse me and dump me when things go sour.

I have decided for now at least to step back a little from TS related organizations and just float along with what life has to offer as this has so dominated my life over the last 8 months and now need an even keel to look towards if I am going to make it in this life.

3 comments:

Lucie G said...

Thats great news.

Take care x

Debbie K said...

Hi Katy
I loved reading this post. I am really pleased for you.

Love
Debbie

Micky J said...

Girls I am happy out now and life cannot be more enjoyable. Keep reading as this is going to get better from here on out
:) :) :)

Kathryn