Sunday 24 August 2008

Being in the middle

A nice relaxing Sunday morning was shattered by a call for me to work. Ahh but I didn't mind as I was only local and broke the day up. I have been sat here doing the inevitable thinking exercises and can now put all the little pieces together and see how the whole shot looks. For me is about being a middle aged female, working hopefully within the local community store and living life as a female should. Well I am pretty much doing that right now as I have come to acceptance of my true self and got over those questions that blackened my vision up until very recently.
It would be nice to settle down and get married but not hoping too much on that as I don't think there would be many men out there that would want to settle with a girl that had that same status, but there again I might be pleasantly shocked.

Although I have not yet reached the stage where I can start HRT this is the time I need to relfect on the road ahead and not stopping to look back over my shoulder at the past as I have done too much of that rcently. I am expressing myself more in the literal sense and am working now how to base this character that primarily has been me throughout my life.

I have also taken a step back from angels too but keep popping by there to see what is what and lend words of support when I can. This is now about getting used to my female role as much as I can before it actually takes off in November.

Until then xxx Hugs xxx

Katy

No comments: