Tuesday 12 August 2008

The persuit for happiness

Up to now this blog has been all doom and gloom about the highs and lows of my journey so far.
i find it amazing how little things are there to lift you back to that pedestal when you fall off and how learning by your mistakes helps with the inner feelings. Right now I just cannot wait to start to live my life as Katy on a daily basis, cooking, cleaning and even going for a stroll. It has been a bigger battle than what many could imagine to get this far, turning dreams of despair into dreams of hope and to be able to come to terms with oneself about the changes that are going to effect their lives.
I have also found that other creative skills have been unlocked during this process too and what could once be a dream of doing something good has turned into reality.
Now I am ready to face the world but ust wait a little longer to do so, shich in all fairness doesn't really bother me. After 28 years of living with this, a few more weeks/months won't hurt.

Well better get ready for the crusade today as I am working at 8:30 and is now 7:20 and have to get the essentials for a day trip. Clothes, camera ooooo and am I forgetting something here. Ahh yes myself.

Byeeee for now. xxxxx

No comments: