Friday 15 August 2008

Here she goes

It has been a sad few days here. Oooo not anything to do with what or how I am feeling but reflecting the thoughts of a town that changed my life. Today is the day that everything gets piled into the van and off to pastures new.
I went by the cottage yesterday and fell in love with it even more and just cannot wait to get there now. It's kinda strange how things work out as when I left the UK I thought I would never be having a place I could call home again.
So 4pm sees me get the keys and then a brisk walk back down the road to catch the bus to bring the final bits up and this is where it all begins for my whole transition. Kinda scary thinking about it like that but in short is the truth.

Hope that the internet is accessible up there too. I tried the phone and that seemed to work pretty well, ahh but sure we will sort something out.

xxxx

No comments: