Sunday 13 April 2008

Angels or Evils

Yes as you can see, have figured out how to put titles up without being translated into some foreign language. So can post less longer spiels of blurb now.

Anyway, onto the subject.
I am having a mis-match of ideas as to where people are really coming from on the Angels Forum. In one hand you have people that want to help you out and give advice and the other the same people are putting you down. Now granted I'm no saint, but over the past few months I have coped with such tremendous problems as to the direction I am going and who I really am. I am now happy to sit here and let life go by whilst swinging my legs from the ledge. (think I said that before sorry.) I have accepted that I have only one way to go. If I could have a brain transplant, then I would. Any kind of other therapy, then I would do it too. It has been a big fear of mine throughout my life of what would happen if people found out about me. So this is really what the problems have been over the last few months. So when I said the other night in the chatroom about feeling settled and comfortable with coming out to the world, I was praised. Last night I was put down and told that I haven't thought this through and needed to stop drinking. Hey come on ok I went out for a drink yesterday evening, but was back around 8pm to watch the telly. By the time I got into the chatroom, I was pretty dam sober'(ish.) Hmmm well hoping that it was just someone out of phase and that an apology will come my way.

No comments: