Sunday 27 April 2008

A fresh start

Getting to this level has been a hard up-hill battle with emotions and mental state. I now have to start looking at the physical changes needed to move on to the next level. Looking at the next steps I need to make to become the butterfly that I am going to change into. At the moment, I am happy in my little cocoon transforming from what was once an ugly caterpillar. Ok buying clothes is of the essence and a must for any girl who wants to look and feel her best. But there is more to it than that, I need to start getting Laser treatment and make the alterations visually for that beautiful feminine look.
The course of time will tell these next few months and will go by so quick. I also need to loose a bit more weight and trim down the mid section which can now be achieved through a careful diet, exercise and toning. Once that part is sorted I will always have the constant battle to keep weight off once I start on HRT. Hmmm well a thing that needs to be done.
Well cannot wait until I get to Belfast this week as there is plenty of time for shopping. :)

2 comments:

Lucie G said...

Enjoy the shopping :-)

Micky J said...

Hey Lucy, I will love every moment. Hmmm well hopefully as in the past I have not had the confidence to even look at clothes and hope the strenght that I have built recently can help me out. Will report back on progress