Sunday 6 April 2008

Oh god, I have screwed up bigtime now. Went on the town last night and god what a session that was. I seem to be more comfortable talking about things when I have had a few beers, which is not completly the right thing to do because I just don't stop talking. Anyway I tried to phone me mate who still owes me a lot of money and just kept getting hung up on all the time. Well this kinda pissed me off and decided to take tactical measures and phone up the company he works for. Hmmm not a good move too.

It seems that I just want to blame someone for the way I am at the moment, but no-one is to blame.

Anyway, I am hoping to pluck up the courage and go out and buy a new top today and start getting my wardrobe sorted out. I seem to feel a sense of guilt buying clothes as i know that they are for me. This normally results in going to the pub first and having a few pints for courage.

Anyway going to leave it at that and will report later if I actually made it out.:D

No comments: