Monday 14 April 2008

Another lazy day

Well story of my life at the moment. it has been another one of those days yet again.
I have spent most of my thime though re-loading windown onto my machine after the system crashed and changed systems to Linux again. Lots of advantages with Linux but seems that I still have issues loading programs. I also am pleased that my internet connection is a lot quicker now too.
Around 2:30pm, I was sat there thinking about what to get for lunch and went up the road to the local garage. Hmm kinda forgot to but cigarettes and have not smoked since. I really have been trying to quit and just feel now that I have got my head sorted out can do it. It's dam expensive and stinks. Yes, I have gotten quite critical recently and have reaqlized that my sense of smell is returning. I had an accident many years ago while working in a confined space with a lethal mixture of cleaning chemicals.

I feel good right now and had the wonderful news today that I am loosing weight. Slowly but surely it is coming off.

In the situation of work, it is still not looking good, but am holding out as I need to save the money I get this year for work that has to be done in the future.

xxxx K xxxx

No comments: