Wednesday 16 April 2008

A great day for losing the washing

Evidence has shown today that the weather reports last night forecasting a wonderful day turned out to be a loda baloney, pretty much like the prediction Michael Fish made years ago dispelling myths of a hurricane. Yes in fact we are subject to the attack of gale force winds. Having chucked a load of washing in the machine and needs to get it dry is an excuse to use the tumble drier as unusual. This has given me the excuse to do some much needed work in my camper van.

Having kinda overslept this morning and health seems a bit better today that it has been recently, I arose and had a call from me mate (speaking at last) saying that he was coming round and to get the kettle on. Hmm well I have tried to fit a kettle before and does not look very good on me. I waited and waited and did the work on my van and waited again. He turned up about 14:20 to ask if I could help him out with an oil change on his car tomorrow. Not before he pays me for the previous job anyway, I gladly accepted to assist him and tell him what to do with his car, but said that I would not partake for the reasons of gettimg my hands dirty. Hmmm I might pop over to Cork or Tralee tomorrow anyway foe a few hours and do some shopping. Yes I can at last afford to go shopping and might not feel guilty in buying some decent clothes ready for my transition. Have been looking at the M&S website and have fallen in love with a few tops there. So it looks like the oil change will have to be put on hold. I have spent many a day shuttling this guy and his kids around, with no thought to what I want to do. A message on the door should suffice to let him know to post my cash through the door and I can pick it up later.


x K x

No comments: