Tuesday 15 April 2008

A bright suny day

Yes, for the 3rd day in a row the sun is shining and really warm here. Not even had a spot of rain. However I am stuck in doors after having yet more problems with my health. I decided that yesterday would be the ultimate day for me to quit smoking. I have to do it at some point before starting on hormones, so now I am feeling less stressed and settled why not now. This has not come without it's problems though. I have come to realise that the lack of nicotine caused my heart to race again last night and really felt rough with it too. So taking the advice of my doctor and resting up for a few days is a must now. It is really import at the moment and that I am 100% in good health to get back to work.

So nothing else to report here at the mo' so will leave it there

No comments: