Monday 21 April 2008

Made it through the night.

I am still looking back at the events last night that tipped me over the edge. I can come up with many probables but the main 2 reasons in my last post are only contributory factors of an ongoing saga of my life gone by. I really think that people around me feel as i am doing this for a bit of fuss and attention little do they realize the fight I have had up until now. It is a fight I am prepared to carry on no more and have resigned to the fact that if I don't do this now I will only have to suffer more in the future and then go through the whole process again. It really is the hardest thing in my life that I have had to come to terms with and have decided just to live and survive each day as it comes around. I have the basics sorted out for my transition and will try and keep to that, but for the moment and until then need to keep my fighting spirits high. It has been a long winter and one that for the rest of my life I will never forget.

No comments: