Wednesday 23 April 2008

Shopping and things

I took a walk into town today and did some window shopping for new outfits. Hmmm well cannot wait until M&S opens on the 8th Feb and have already made out my list of stuff that I wanna get.
But there seems a few categories that the shops here cater for.
1) the over 50's look
2) the tourist look
3) the tarty teenager
But nothing really for the more mature discerning female like myself.

I am aiming for a look that is practical for day to day general life and the stuff that a girl needs for a good evening out. Ok have a few outfits here but nothing like what I really want and need. Fashion issues never have been a thing that I have considered as a top priority however in recent times I like to look good and feel confortable with the clothes that I wear.

Another annoying thing is the fact that I am looking for shoes. Ooo I loves my shoes and looking for a pair of black or brown knee length boots and lots and lots of shoes for day to day wear. Most of the sizing guides here are european and find it difficult to calculate to my actuall size.
Well I shall get there and when I do, sure that it will be worth it in the long run


xxx Katy xxx

No comments: