Saturday 12 April 2008

Saturday afternoon.
Went out last night into town to draw out some money and have a few drinks. All seemed pretty quiet and the weather was not that good, so decided to head for a pub closer to home. On my walk back down the road, I came across some lads walking in the other direction who started to make comments ad gestures to me. I eld my head up and carried on walking, ignoring what they were shouting. I did feel quite scared by this but at the same time had a sense of pride about being called darling and Mrs. Hmmm well I am a Miss but that is close enough.
Getting ready to go out tonite too. After all that I have been through these past few months, why not. Had a nice hot bath and sorted out the face(well the best I can) Just waithing for me hair to dry now and picked out some nice dark jeans and a gray t-shirt. Still Androgynous mode at the mo so would look a bit weird if I started wearing a girly top out, well not yet anyway.
Right Off now for a cuppa and a bite to eat
Laters xxx Katy

No comments: