Monday 28 April 2008

Monday morning

Ok this is not a depressing post but time is now running out for me to get stuff sorted. Got me case packed yesterday and most of what I need is to hand so not too worried about that. I have had a bit of a depressing thought though. While packing I realized that i have to dress to look the part and as I am not fully out yet that means wearing shirt/tie. Hmmm never really felt comfortable with that but have done it as part of the job. This is the other reason that I am giving in at the end of the season. But it is the way I feel inside now. I am completely different and given half the chance will be in a black skirt and something more appropriate. There is one good thing though. Have been told that once I have met the passengers I can then change into what I feel comfortable in. So investing in a load of polo-shirts and black jeans. As long as i look presentable that is all that matters. Ok dilema over :)

No comments: