Sunday 13 April 2008

A nice day for chilling out

The weather here today has been wonderful, warm(ish) and nice bright sunshine, However I decided that it would be good just to sit back and relax after what has been a harrowing week mentally.
It is nice to see the sun out and here the kids playing in the street outside not having a care in the world, the birds chirping and the occasional sound of a mower running. I sit here now in my bedroom and the breeze is blowing gently, whistling as it passes my window and I think to myself on how luck I am to be alive in such a wonderful place. The thoughts remain though of the next steps I have to take, wishing somehow that there could be a miracle cure to put everything behind. But I breath a sigh of relief that there are others in this world far worse off than I and that my problems are just a minor hiccup of natures true way.

A venture out this evening might be in-store, a walk through the park and then on into town, something that I can appreciate the true values of life itself. The answer does not lie in the bottom of a glass as i have found out on many occasions, but to call by and have a bit of light entertainment could be just the remedy that I need right now.
I am like a butterfly in a cocoon, something that was once regarded as a pest about to transform into something beautiful and vibrant.

No comments: